Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Friend

     We are writing narratives about our friends using the four square graphic organizer.  Cassell's Nana is helping us publish them on the computer.  Here are some examples.

                  I have a friend  His name is Max.  First, we play together. 
            Next, we talk a lot.  Last, we like each other.  Max and I are
            great friends.
                                   ----By Hunter

                 I have a friend. His name is Jacob.  First, Jacob is very nice. 
            Next, he plays with me.  Last, Jacob helps me.  Jacob and I are
            great friends.
                                   ----By Matthew

                 I have a friend.  Her name is Amiya.  First, we both like
            music.  Next, we talk on the phone.  Last she helps me.  Amiya
            and I are very good friends.
                                    -----By Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment