Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Student Teacher - Mr. Blanc

Greetings



My name is Brian Blanc and I will be student teaching with Mrs. Games for the next 7 weeks. I am a student at Ohio Valley University and will be graduating in May with degrees in elementary education and special education. I have already spent the past 5 weeks student teaching here at Vienna with Mrs. Weiagand and I have been fortunate enough to have met Mrs. Games’ class a few times while I was working with Mrs. Weiagand. I have been impressed with what I have seen from the students so far and I am looking forward to working with and getting to know each student over the next several weeks.

If you have any questions about my placement or would like a chance to meet me, please feel free to contact Mrs. Games or I.





No comments:

Post a Comment